COVID-19 Operating Update
Latest Update: June 2, 2020
The Bowling Center will be re-opening on Monday June 8th
We are pleased to announce that Twin City Family Fun Center will be re-opening the Bowling center only on Monday June 8th. The Arcade & Laser Tag Arena will remain closed at this time. K’s Korner remains open for Take-Out & Outdoor Dining only. Due to occupancy restrictions and safety protocols ALL Bowling & Dining is by reservation ONLY please call ahead, 802-476-6181. League bowling will resume with an 8 week short season, aimed at getting bowlers ready for fall leagues from June 24th - August 12th.
General Information for Bowling Customers
- All Bowling is by reservation only, please call ahead 802-476-6181
- Lanes can be reserved by the hour.
- Limited # of lanes available to allow for more social distance.
- Limited # of people allowed per lane / reservation.
- Due to occupancy limitations only paid bowlers or necessary personnel are allowed in. Spectating is not permitted at this time.
- Extra staff along with increased cleaning and sanitation procedures in place.
- Masks are encouraged to be worn at all times in the building. Anyone displaying flu like symptoms, fever or cough will not be admitted.
- All customers are subject to general screening questions and/or touch-less temperature checks.
- Only Vermont residents or person(s) who have completed the prescribed quarantine will be admitted.
- Contact information must be provided, everyone in your group must fill out a contact information sheet in the event contact tracing is required.
General Information for Outdoor Dining at K's Korner
- Call ahead, all tables are by reservation only.
- Stay in your vehicle, call 476-6181 to let our staff know you are here, we will escort you from the parking lot to your table.
- Contact information must be provided, everyone at the table must fill out a contact information sheet in the event contact tracing is required.
- 10 person limit, and members of only 2 households may be seated at the same table.
- Credit / debit card is the preferred method of payment.
We appreciate your support and cooperation as we begin to partially reopen. Please call with any questions or to make your reservation. We look forward to serving you again soon!
Arcade & Laser Tag Arena remain Closed at this Time
The arcade and laser tag arena will re-open when state guidelines allow. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Thank You to our Community for Ongoing Support!
We would like to thank everyone who has supported K's Korner during it's partial re-opening. We feel this is the time when we can safely re-open our bowling center on a limited basis. The hours of operation for the Bowling Center & K's Korner will be Sunday - Thursday from 11am - 8pm and Friday & Saturday from 11am - 10pm. The Arcade & Laser Tag Arena will remain CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC at this time.
Our hope is that this message finds all our friends, family and customers safe and healthy. We hope to see you all very soon. The support of our friends, family and customers in the community will be essential as we try to reopen. Please let us know if you or someone you know has been affected by Corona Virus and is experiencing a food shortage or is in need of help. We plan to be there to support our friends, family and customers in the community in any way possible also.