- A fun way to raise significant money by gathering supporters - new and returning, young and old! Bowl-a-Thons are a GREAT way for your group, club, or organization to fundraise! When you host a bowl-a-thon, you choose a day and time for your event and your participating bowlers collect pledges (either flat rate or by the pin) from their friends, family, and community. It’s a great way to spread your mission, build awareness, and attract new participants and donors - they don’t need to be able to run a 5K or bike 20 miles, everyone can bowl!
- We also welcome you to get corporate sponsors and we’ll prominently display their signage at the Center during your event. We guarantee an incredible day that not only strengthens team spirit and community awareness, but also boosts your bottom line so you can continue to do all the good work that you do!
- Your participants will be treated to a fun bowling experience, get-up-and-dance music, and fantastic food… all customized to your group and budget! Contact us to discuss all of the details - we’ll make it easy for you and work together to promote your organization!
- No matter your organization - schools, clubs, non-profits big or small, this is a fun, easy way to rally people around your cause and raise valuable dollars to serve your mission. The night can look very different depending on your audience - you get to design it! Will attendees bowl, play laser tag, get arcade cards, eats… you choose!
- Your and your volunteers sell tickets, and we give back a certain dollar amount to your group. It's that simple!
- The event will bring your community together for a night of fun… and you can raise extra money if you have a silent auction, sell tickets, do a 50/50 raffle… we can accommodate it all!
- Contact us - we can’t wait to discuss how we can help!
THE FACILITY IS YOURS!
Do you need a large function space for your event? Consider Twin City Family Fun Center! We have multiple options available depending on the date, size of your group, and your wishes! Contact us to discuss!